Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Happy March

Today is a beautiful day in March.

As you may recall, I lost my balcony privileges a while ago.

Today is a beautiful day in March.

My mamma goes outside, to take out the garbage, to leave for a Starbucks, to check the mail, to check the weather… and on a beautiful day in March like today, why can’t I join her?

My sister, Stivali, sits by the window, soaking in the sun, all the while, not having the desire in her heart that I do. I want out. I want to get outside. I want to be out. To feel the wind on my face, the grass on my paws, the cool air on my fur, and the warm sun on my back.

Today is a beautiful day in March.

Maybe you got to go out there and experience it for yourself.  Maybe, just maybe, I will, too.




All day long, I have sat by the screen door in hopes that I could will it open, or sneak out behind my mother…
Sigh... the life of an indoor Maine Coon.