Saturday, March 25, 2017

Check Up!

One year ago, I went to the vet for a check up, and started acting lethargic for a couple of days after...it alarmed my ma because it wasn't the typical post-vet lethargy. 

She brought me back to the vet, and after some tests were done, I was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure.  I have since been on medications and have visited the doctor many times this year for follow up echo cardiograms (ultrasounds), ex-rays, blood tests... so exhausting.

I used to never fight to get in to the carrier. Back in Florida, it always meant we were visiting someone fun who would play with me! Now, it just means I am going to the doctor.

Today was my annual physical and shots appointment.  The doctor also took my blood just to see how my organs are handing all the medicines I take.

We will find out the results on Monday.

Stivali went to the vet with me for her check-up, too.  Doctor said she is doing great... just a little opinionated about the situation. She wouldn't stop talking during her exam. :)

Please pray for us, thank you.