Sunday, December 1, 2019

Happy December 1st!

New month, new day, new chapter, a new page, Welcome Dear December!

December marks my official "I'm Mamma's Day" - on December 06 - the day before our Aunt Marcella's birthday.

Other special birthdays this month include: Great Aunt Anna 03, Great Uncle Nicky 05, Mrs Walter 05 (PJ's mamma), Baby Taegan Elizabeth will be 06 on the 05th, Aunt Julie's 15, Uncle Mikey 21.

Also, this month, we celebrate when we officially signed adoption papers for Pasqua Scheggiare! Cannot believe this month will mark one year! 

Mamma has yet to catch me on video carrying Verdi to her, but she did snap this photo this week of me:

She has added few videos to our YouTube channel, most recently us watching outside:  https://youtu.be/VNeiDph8T8I

Are you decorating for the holidays this weekend? Mamma did not put up a Christmas tree last year, so I think we will have to convince her to do so this year. We need ornaments to play with!

Purr & Paw,
Stivali. 🐾

Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold! - Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon.