Friday, July 13, 2018

Introducing Topino Verdi!

I need to introduce you to my friend, Topino Verdi.  "Verdi" for short: 
 

Every day, I play with Verdi.  He is the perfect sized mouse to fit in my mouth. Each evening, I meow as he is in my mouth and carry him to Mamma. Impressive, right? My ma thinks it is pretty darn awesome that this has become an evening ritual. 

If Verdi is downstairs, I will find him and carry him upstairs.  If he is upstairs, I carry him downstairs.

Now, ma has been trying to video-tape me or at least take a decent photo of me doing this, but I don't like that idea.  However, I did want to brag about it here on Stray's blog. 😺 

Everyone always brags about how affectionate and loving Stray Cat was. How he was a complete love sponge. I know Mamma misses his affection, and having unconditional love expressed that way - but really, I must tell you, he was kind of an attention hog. 😹 Seriously, no one could give that much love - I mean, really, he was nimious. 

And, by the way, he never brought Mamma any presents. Never. 

So, this is how I am showing her MY unconditional love - I am not affectionate or mushy - but at least I bring her a present daily: a topino. 

How does your cat show their love to you? *Curious, as I may need more ideas since I certainly do not want to be held. 

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.