Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Stress and Anxiety are my middle names - Stivali.

Today is the day Americans celebrate independence. They use loud noise makers and fire off firecrackers.  They scare the hell outta me.

I, Stivali, have severe anxiety and I get stressed out very easily.

My mamma got me a pheromone collar to wear, and she changed it every 30 days for about a year. My behavior did not change much, so she stopped making me wear it.

My mamma also got me pheromone diffusers. Her friend, Lisa, recommended them as she had great success using them with her kitties.  The diffusers offered some support of my anxiety, and mamma diligently changed all four of them every 30 days for over a year.  She finally gave up on them since my anxiety did not lessen enough to substantiate the cost.

Is your kitty or dog anxious?  What do you do to help ease their anxiety?  Any recommendations you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

If your cat or dog has anxiety, please make sure they stay in doors tonight during the Independence Day celebrations.  Keep all your windows shut, and put your radio or television on to drown out some of the exterior sounds.

Stay safe, Everyone, and be sure to hug your pet tight each day. ❤ 
Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.