Sunday, December 15, 2019

Christmas Wishes

Hello Readers,

We hope you had a wonderful week. 

You know how I really like drinking from the faucet? Well, I found the purr-fect gift for me. Check this out: Aquapurr - an automated water spout. How cool is that? 

I think it would make a great addition to our home. Don't you? 😺

In other news, mamma is excited to share with you two new videos. She was finally able to capture in time me carrying my toy mouse, Verdi! She is overjoyed, but of course, wants to still get a better one.



Enjoy your Sunday, Everyone! 

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.🐾

🎶It's you I like. The way you are right now, the way down deep inside you. Not the things that hide you, not your toys, they're just beside you. But it's you I like. Every part of you.♫ - Mister Fred Rogers.♬