Sunday, June 23, 2019

June closes - graduations - proms - and Pasqua turns 9 (months)!

Hello Dear Readers,
We are surprised at how quickly time passes. Here it is June 23rd already. Our last full week of the month of June. From our window we see lots of prom and graduation festivities. School is out for all the neighborhood kids, and the start of summer is here!

Our cousin, Emma, graduated high school this week with all of her friends and classmates. We are so happy for her as she ends one chapter, and embarks on her next educational journey at the end of the summer. Education is our most powerful tool we can use to change the world! Congratulations to all of the graduates!

Also this week, we celebrated Pasqua as he turned 9 months old on the 17th.

He likes the boxes his gifts come in more than the gifts. I know a lot of you are thinking "typical kitty"! 😼

I share two photos of me since I shared two photos of my lil brother. I am a very blessed kitty, with a mamma who loves me unconditionally. Blessed to be able to live in a warm, safe, love-filled home, to have as many treats as I would like, to always have a bowl full of crunchy cereal, and another filled with fresh water. Yum! I guess I can add to my list of blessings the little Pasqua kitty, too. 😼


We had a good week. Filled with naps, snacks. playing, and snuggling mamma. We hope you all had a good week, too, and that your summer is off to a purrfect start.

As you enter the summer months, remember to list your blessings - we believe if you focus on them you will be blessed with even more!

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.

"Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." - Henry James.