Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Cuteness Overload - Paws Please and Take it In. . .

Thank you, Readers, for your support and for your votes for our sweet Pasqua in the two contests he was placed in. The results of the Catster's Purrrific Contest are in. Check out all the winners here.

We are happy for all of the winners but sad our lil boy did not make the final cut. 🙀

He's still pretty cute don't you think?:
I mean, it is okay if you think I am cuter, but I did not place in any contests at all. What? 🙀 I know. Incredulous! 
This was a very busy week for us here. Lots of napping, eating, playing, and telling Mamma we love her. What? You don't believe me? Check me out here: Chatting with Mamma
See? I tell her I love her.

"Chip's" chirp is still the cutest thing ever but we have been unable to capture it perfectly yet to share it with all of you. We appreciate you staying tuned! 😻

Enjoy the rest of your week and we hope it's filled with delicious cat nip or the like.

Purr & Paw.
-Stivali. 

Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June. - Al Bernstein.