Sunday, March 24, 2019

Happy Spring!

Spring is officially here!

We are so happy... birds are singing, the sun is out, soon we will be able to have windows open all of the time and be able to smell all sorts of wonderful spring scents.

We are happy.

One day, my ma was looking for me upstairs, downstairs, in each room, under each bed, under each chair... she just couldn't find me ... she was calling my name all-the-while, "Stivali! Stivali! Where are you, Stivali?"... and I could hear her, but I was comfortable. 

You see, she has these blankets on top of the sofa for us to sit on top of to prevent our shedding hair to be left all over the sofa material. I find that it is very cozy to go under these blankets. Mamma did not realize as I can go unnoticed under-cover:

There I am! 
Mamma was so surprised she did not realize where I was hiding. Aren't I cute?
Pasqua enjoying spring - and all the views it brings.
Speaking of cute, my little brother is pretty cute, too. With spring, comes lots of views to check out outside. Here is little Pasqua squirrel watching. So funny!
Mamma received this photo this week from the sanctuary she adopted Pasqua from. The owner took it of them.

“I glanced out the window at the signs of spring. The sky was almost blue, the trees were almost budding, the sun was almost bright.” — Millard Kaufman.

Enjoy every moment and hug your loved ones!

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.