Sunday, October 28, 2018

National Cat Day!

Did you know October 29 is considered National Cat Day in the United States?
Learn more here: National Cat Day Here are their Top 20 Ways to Celebrate!

Also, mamma found this very cool carrier for future travels with me - it looks pretty awesome. What do you think? Sleepypod

Looks cool, right?

I promised to give you a review of Jackson Galaxy's Obsession Solution, well, mamma's been putting it on me every day for a few weeks now, and I am happy to report that I am snuggling with mamma on the sofa when she is watching television or working, and I have even been sleeping through the night next to her - which is not my normal routine. Is this because of Obsession Solution, or is it just cold in the house? Haha! I am not sure. I also have not been over-grooming my front legs, so my fur is growing back. Is that because of Obsession Solution? Mamma and I would like to think so.

We give Jackson Galaxy four paws up!


Friendly Reminder: Bring your outdoor kitties INSIDE for Halloween Eve and Halloween Night - there are a lot of mean people out there. Keep your kitties safe, and consider keeping them INSIDE at all times, it's better for all of us. <3

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.