Thursday, October 4, 2018

Ma's Still Trying to Video Tape Me Talking to Her...

So, my ma and I do this adorable (to us) back and forth where I "meow" after she tells me she loves me. It is a daily occurrence and it is precious.
Every time she tries to record me, I get shy and stop talking back to her.
She almost caught it on video but of course, she hates how high her voice gets when she speaks to me so won't share it here. She is so silly! I know she will keep trying to get me meowing on video so we can share it here.

Anyway, since she hasn't perfected getting me on tape, I decided to share an old video of my big brother being cute. Well, he was always cute. Every. Single. Day.
Being adorable is my job around here.
My ma bought today a bottle of Jackson Galaxy Obsession Solution for me in hopes that it will reduce my anxiety as I started excessively grooming one of my front legs and now have a bald spot. ☹ I will keep you posted if it makes a difference in my behavior. I don't know why I do these things!!

Have a peace filled week, Readers.

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.