Monday, May 29, 2017

My first time down the shore.

After a long journey in my ma's Miss Bene Fit, I arrived at a house I had never visited before. There were new smells - some similar to the sand and ocean ones I got used to on Marco Island, Florida.  But the journey wasn't long enough to take me to Florida - plus I wasn't in that condo - I was in a different house.
I soon overheard ma speaking about the shore and I knew instinctively I was at my Nonni's house, and I began to relax.

What is really cool about Nonna & Nonno's shorehouse is that they have these incredible doors that I can see and breath through but cannot walk through. 
I stared out for a long time, and watched cars and humans go by.  
 Pretty neat, huh?
I got to rest on a very comfy bed once I got tired of watching traffic and smelling all that crisp clean air.

My ma considered walking me to the beach, but I would not cooperate with a leash and she feared I would not like the sand between my paws anyhow. She shared this photo with me so I could see what it looked like.  Pretty. 

I do love my life. 💖