Friday, April 28, 2017

Prayer Request.

As previously reported one month ago today, I need to go back to the doctor. 

The idea of urinalysis freaks me out.
I think it freaks out my mamma too.
Saturday, 8am EST, everyone, PRAY.

I am scared.
A lot of people say it is a pretty routine test, but that doesn’t lessen my fear.

Somehow, I need to not pee when I wake up in the morning, and go to the animal hospital with a full bladder.  Hmmm… if I empty my bladder prior to arriving at the animal hospital, I will have to sit there and wait. And wait and wait. Until I have to pee. 

Hmmm…

I am sad just thinking about it.

Hopefully, the results will assess that my kidneys are healthy. That the medicines I have been taking for over a year have not negatively impacted them or any other organ in my body…

Pray,  Readers. Please pray. Thank you.

My mantra today - I am not in kidney failure. I am not in kidney failure.
My mantra for tomorrow - My kidneys are not failing. My kidneys are not failing.

Amen.