Saturday, April 1, 2017

My Birthday Month is Here!

I am so happy that I have made it to another celebration of ME. 😹

Ma tells the story like this - I was hanging around her bakery/pizzeria & espresso bar in April 2007.  I was cold and seeking shelter.  It was a very snowy spring that year in Searsport, Maine. 
How I looked when I met my mamma for the very first time.
She finally broke down and let me in, and called a vet on April 24, 2007 - about a week later I had my first doctor appointment. The doctor guessed I was about 8 - 12 months old based upon my weight.
I dunknow why, but at first, she did not find me too cute. :(
My birth was sometime in 2006 but my "found forever home" date is April 2007.  Making April un-officially, my birthday month.

Living my life fully, and loving my life.  Thankful for each day I wake up in, because I fear, and am aware, they are numbered.  Seeking shelter during a stormy cold spring ten years ago, brought me to a cute little bakery, and an even cuter woman to take care of me.  I know I am blessed and I won't take any day for granted.
Happy Birthday to me! 💗