Sunday, January 10, 2021

Delighted with a gift, and the simple pleasures of life.

Exciting news here! I have a new toy, a big happy fish, and it is by far the very best Christmas gift I received. 

Mamma tried to catch me playing with it on video, but I am hip to her game, and as soon as I noticed she was recording me, I stopped playing. I am a wee-bit camera shy. Check meowt: Life With Cats

This fish is awfully fun, and pretty, too - thanks to Aunt Jules for sending it to me.

We had some snow here this week, and I liked watching it from the window. Grateful to not have to be out in it. Between the fun new toy, and being able to be inside in the winter, I know I am a blessed cat.

Does it snow where you live? Do you have winter? Winter here offers beautiful sunrises, and when it snows it looks magical outside. 

I enjoy being inside, lots of blankets to warm up in. If you like to warm up with a blanket, hot cup of tea or cocoa, whatever you like, be sure to treat yourself this week, and relish in the beauty of life. 

Purr & Paw, 
-Stivali. 🐾

A sunrise, a walk in the woods, take time to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. - Sunta.