Sunday, June 28, 2020

Cattitude

Hello Dear Readers,

I have been getting incredibly irritated with my ma's irrational attention for the feral outside. That Grigio is taking her attention away from us, and I do not like it at all. He is still just as skittish around her and does not trust her yet. Why she bothers with him, I will never understand.

Here I am ready to scare him away if he approaches. I do not need him to become a family member, however, I know my ma is trying to get him to come inside. 

If she does not feed him in a timely manner, he waits for her, and even scratches at the door to let us know he is there waiting. Can you imagine the nerve of this feral? 
My goodness, and humans think I have a cattitude. I assure you, Grigio is more demanding and moody than I am.

I don't feel like writing much more than this today.

Love your family. Hug them tightly.

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali. 🐾

Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching? 😼