Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Happier than gelato!

How was everyone's weekend? We had a blast. We are truly enjoying becoming friends. Even if I get irritated with the little guy, things are pretty good.

Mamma's friend said that we make her happier than gelato... and you know what? I think we do. 😼😼

The latest news about the bathroom sink is... Pasqua is stepping over the boundary here. Ummm, Kitten, I like to drink from the tap, not sit in the sink... He is not a very good student to my teachings.


On Easter Sunday, mamma attempted to do an Easter photo session to commemorate our first Easter with our Easter kitty... they were a total fail. The best of the worst:  


Mamma is gonna have to order this Pasqua solo-photo as next year's Easter card -and right quick, otherwise, she may forget to do it next year. How adorable is this? Buona Pasqua from Pasqua! 


And alas, sleeping is still one of our favorite things to do. Take note of me here. Adorable, as per usual:


Of course, we cannot forget what this month also represents to us. The day mamma first took in little Stray Cat all the way back in 2007. He was a little wee one as you may have noticed in the previous blog post.  After hanging around outside for awhile, she finally let him in on April 24th. About a week later, he had his first vet appointment and the doctor assessed he was about eight months to one year old. So we just celebrate all month long as Stray Cat's gotcha-day and pseudo "birth" day. 



I think of him every day, and I know mamma does, too. I don't know if Pasqua and I will ever be how Stray Cat and I were, but I am willing to try to be nicer in honor of Stray. He was a terrific big brother. We were very close and got along beautifully.




If you have two or more cats and feel like you are dealing with some sibling rivalry, check out this great article from our friends at Catser which shares tips on how to handle it: Cat behavior - do cats get jealous?

Enjoy your last week of April, Dear Readers.

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.