Friday, December 7, 2018

Happy You're Ours Day, Stivali!

Yesterday marked eight years since I arrived on the scene and met Stray Cat and my mamma.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrC8xl_FAQj/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet 

I like to rest a lot.

If you never read my story, Dear Readers, you can here: Stivali's Story
My best Taylor Swift pose: "Girl at home"!
I am very grateful that mamma decided to keep me. I know I am not the most affectionate cat she has cared for, but I do love her very much and appreciate all the food, treats, warm blankets, and affection she gives to me. 💘💘

This December, tell your loved ones you love them. Give with a grateful heart that you are able. Provide for those who need you (if you are looking for a charity, we highly recommend giving warmth to homeless pets at St Hubert's, Tabby's Place, and North Shore Animal League - and if you don't have a pet to honor in your contribution, please consider honoring our beloved Stray Cat. Thank you!). 

Stay Warm,
-Stivali.