Monday, September 3, 2018

My mamma's birthday!

No, I didn't model for this greeting card, but I could've! 
Mamma celebrated her birthday, and she took me with her down the shore. It was my very first time there and I was very well behaved. I enjoyed the ocean air and all of the sights I could see out of the sliding glass doors.  It was a good weekend away, and I am so blessed to celebrate with my ma.
My first time down the shore to celebrate mamma's birthday!

Shhhh... don't tell Nonno Tony I am on his very favorite chair.



On her birthday morning, she asked for a sign from my brother, Stray Cat, and he gave her this really beautiful one on her birthday: 



This made her very happy. 

I love my mamma, and I like it when she smiles.  Here's to another year ahead hopefully filled with smiles and love. 

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.