Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy Fourth of July, Americans!

Hello My Lovely Readers,

Today is a special day in America. And as you may remember, as a cat with anxiety, it is not a good day for me. Stray Cat Writes: Stress and Anxiety are my middle names - Stivali. 

My family is from Italy and is very proud of becoming American citizens and having the ability to live here. Because today is so filled with celebrations, I wondered about what that is all about, being an Italian kitten, I don't know history as much as I should, that is why I always share these articles, because maybe you are like me, and want to learn more. 

History of the Fourth of July - Brief History & Early Celebrations - HISTORY


We wish you a blessed and safe holiday weekend. May your hearts be filled with gratitude.

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali. 🐾