Sunday, February 28, 2021

Addio Febbraio

Today is the last day of the month. 2020 went by in a flash, and now 2021 is feeling that way, too.

We had a good week, and hope you did, too.

This morning, Mamma caught me on camera being impatient. Stivali is not patient.

In my defense, I was very hungry this morning. 

She laughed and laughed at me - I still bring little Verdi to her daily, and she has yet to capture that on video very well, so at least I am maintaining some dignity here. 😹

The weather this week included hail, rain, some sunshine, and some cold temperatures. Our little feral visited multiple times a day, and still would not come fully inside our home.

I do not understand why he is so stubborn. We have blankets, beds, food, fresh water, and a roof over our heads. How fortunate we are inside warm. I do not know why he refuses our generosity.
Enjoying sun puddles and eating lots of food are the things I like to do. 

Here's to a magnificent March ahead for each of you. Stay well.

Purr & Paw, 🐾
-Stivali. 

Here we stand in the no-man’s-land between winter and spring… in other words, March. Full of hope and frustration, March is tempestuous and teasing. - Julie Hage.