Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Shameless Plugs

I don't know why Stray Cat and I never made it to finalists in all of the contests mamma has entered us through the years. Low and behold, the first photo contest she enters my new little brother into, he places. Really?

Then! He placed in a second contest she entered us in. What? Do I photograph that poorly? Stray Cat photographed beautifully, and he never placed, so that makes me feel a little bit better.

I am embarrassed to admit, (shhh... please don't tell Pasqua, it will ruin my image), I am very happy to share with you the links to vote for my cute little brother. I know my mamma would be thrilled if he won these fun contests.

Mamma entered Pasqua in NJ Monthly:
NJ Monthly Contest Link to Vote

She also entered him in a contest that Catster is having.
Catster’s Purrrific Photo Contest: I Fits, I Sits Link to Vote

Thank you for your love and support if you agree like me that he deserves to win!
I admit he is darn cute! 
Looking down at my kingdom. 
Happy Mother's Day to all you mom-readers-out there - and to all those dads who take on the mom role, too. 💮

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.