Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Hello May!


Since Pasqua Scheggiare has never been outside, Mamma bought him a leash. I don't like mine so I never go for walks with her in the springtime. She hoped to teach the kitten at an early enough age that he would appreciate it. However, Pasqua did not care for the idea either, and he never left the porch:



While Mamma worked at the dining room table, Pasqua kept her company on top of her back pack. This is something both Stray Cat and I have done before. She should really consider buying us a soft leather cat-bed: 


For good measure, although, an uneven measure, I offer you one photo of me from this week. I fell asleep under a blanket on the recliner. The blankets are placed on top of human furniture to catch all of the cat hair we shed. Mamma has not yet learned that her attempts are totally futile, and that we appreciate blankets to use for hiding. That is why they must really be there: 



Here's hoping May does for our hearts what it does for the flowers outside. ❤

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.