Sunday, May 2, 2021

The Merry Month of May

Welcome May!

May is the month we celebrate our cousin, Tyler, as he was born on the 2nd of the month - and we like celebrating birthdays all month long. 🎈

May 02 is also National Brothers & Sisters Day. 

I don't know if Pasqua got the memo, but I think this means he is supposed to be nice to me all day and not chase me. I will let you know how I make out. 😸

May also means flowers are blooming. In our Stray Cat Garden, we are happy to see this is true. 


Our little friend, Grigio, is enjoying the spring weather almost as much as the flowers. 


He still won't let mamma touch him, and greets her with hisses daily. At least he still visits multiple times a day, and we know he is well-fed. 

We sure hope that your first week of May is indeed merry. 

Purr & Paw, 
-Stivali. 🐾 

You are as welcome as the flowers in May. - Charles Macklin.