Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Friendliest Cat Breeds, etc. etc.

SO. My ma called Tabby's Place, and the kitten with ma's anglicized name has already been adopted. Guess she waited too long.

Guess it is a sign, it is not time yet.


Then, she read this article on Catster about the "Friendliest Cat Breeds".  Is tuxedo a breed? Because my kind is not on the list. Humph!


I think ma said tuxedo cats aren't a breed in our own right, but just categorized by our bi-color markings. We are smart, I say, instead of friendly. However, I don't think they call us bicolor as a breed, either. Hmmm... may have to ask ma to research this for me so I can write to you all about it more intelligently. Still say I am a tuxedo breed, but, can you guess which breed is on Catster's list?

My brother, Stray Cat's, of course.

Do I even have to mention that tomorrow is 8 months since he left us here on earth to grieve? Probably not, Readers, you probably knew already.




Fall is in the air here, where we live, and that means extra cuddles (in my case, this just means sleeping/resting closely. MOL!) and comfy blankets to push out the cold. We are pushing though...❤

I used to be a little sister once... I will never forget those cuddles, too.
Photo taken September 28, 2017, NJ.
Proof that I can cuddle when I want to - circa 2010, in Florida.


Purr & Paw,

-Stivali.