Sunday, June 17, 2018

A note from Stivali, Stray Cat's little sister.

I have been considering delving into this blog thing for a while now.

I am much too lazy to write, nor do I think I have much to say which people would want to read.

However, it did occur to me that I think I am quite adorable, and maybe just a mere photo of me once in a while would make Stray Cat's fans grateful to see a cat - even if they don't believe I am cuter than him. 

Dear Readers, trust me, I am quite cute. 
Here:
Evidence of why I haven't written sooner. I like to sleep.

Also, I wanted to share with you a fabulous cat sanctuary in New Jersey.  It is here, that my mother decided to sponsor a special needs cat named Pixie.  She chose this particular kitten for two reasons: 1) she looked like a female version of Stray Cat. 2) the horrific cause of how Pixie became a paraplegic. 

The kitten's backstory tug at my mamma's heart strings (a diabolical teenager shot a pellet gun at Pixie which lodged in her spine causing her to lose the use of her hind legs).

My mamma and Uncle PJ went to meet this sweet cat and of course, quickly fell in love with her.


To learn more about Pixie, click here: http://www.tabbysplace.org/updates/cat.php?i=2299

If you are interested in sponsoring or adopting a cat from the sanctuary, or learning more about the organization, click here: www.tabbysplace.org

I think that is all I've got in me for today. Thank you for reading.

Purr & Paw,
-Stivali.