Sunday, July 16, 2017

I could have been a big star!

My mamma had looked into certifying me as a therapy cat, because I am so lovable. Even though she thinks about still going through with the program, she hesitates because of my sister's anxiety.  The scents I would bring home may be incredible stressful to Stivali. 
The program helps so many people in need, I think therapy animals are very important and such a neat idea, I know I would excel as one.
If I was not meant to be a super therapy cat, I think I would have been a great cat-actor in my younger days.
My ma has a favorite movie called "Breakfast at Tiffany's"; in it, there is a cat named "Cat", and whenever she watches it, I nudge her, thinking she would understand that I want to be a cat-actor, too. However, my nudges just make her pet me more - and she assumes I am jealous of the cat on television. Humph! 
Main actress, Audrey, and "Cat" played by "Orangey".


I really like these photos from the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" shoot; I can picture ma and me doing a similar one, can't you? 



This is my favorite! My ma could definitely pull this off!

Isn't the cat-actor adorable, though? 😺 I find it interesting that my lack of a "real" name is reminiscent of the cat's name of "Cat" in the famous movie. Coincidence?  Hmmm...

I shall leave you with that to ponder.