Thursday, April 13, 2017

Our ma says she loves us but then she does this...

My ma tells us all of the time how much she loves me and my sister.

She gives us kisses and hugs, treats and our favorite foods, she provides lotsa toys and lotsa places for us to cozy up and sleep - she is really good to us.

Ma's favorite holiday is Easter. She says it is the most important holiday.  She also likes that for some reason it is traditional to decorate with bunnies. She said that bunnies represent fertility and that the goddess of spring used bunnies as her mascot, so, the bunny mascot evolved into the mascot for the spring holiday of Easter. Or something like that.

Anyhow, I am rambling. What was my point?

Easter is my ma's favorite holiday.
She adores bunnies and cats.

Alas!  The cat bunnies are here: 

I am the Easter Kitty! 
I am not amused, but I love my ma,
so what else can I do? 




I think I look pretty cute.


Happy Easter, Everyone!  Happy Passover!  Happy Spring! 



Ma, I am so not amused by this.
Has anyone else noticed how ugly the faces on bunny costumes used for the children's photo opportunities (at the mall and the like) are?  Why is that when real bunnies are adorable?