Tuesday, February 14, 2017

What I think of Valentine's Day.

Sweet Puffball Pose 01
Most men enjoy boudoir photos from their companion on Valentine's Day... or any day, really.  Here are my best attempts.  It is not every day you see such seductive photos of a male cat. Am I wrong?

My newest and most beloved nic-name came today from one of my favorite humans, Cheryl: "Sweet Puffball".  

These photos are lovingly named the same.
Sweet Puffball Pose 02

My personal favorite - a pose no feline could resist! 
I really don't have much affection for the day of Valentine's.  My mamma and sister love on me all year long, we don't need a special day to be loving.

I will mention that the actual saint is Italian, like mamma.  He was a martyr who died on February 14. He is the patron saint of engaged couples, married couples, and love.

For those who celebrate today - celebrate love.  For those who feel lonely today - may I suggest rescuing a shelter animal to give your heart to?  They will give you love like no other in return.

Happy Valentine's Day, Readers.  May peace and love be with you today, and always.