Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Grateful for my life.

Today, my mother saw a different stray cat, walking along the highway. She pulled over to try to help him.  Maybe it was a feral cat. Maybe it was someone's cat that got out by accident.  Maybe a mean person no longer wanted the cat and dumped him - - and now he was confused, scared, and wandering up Route 78E feeling afraid and alone.  People reprimand my mother and tell her to STOP putting human feelings on animals. That they don't feel.

It hurts her heart when she learns that people do not take unwanted animals to a rescue shelter.

So even though this cartoon is cute, funny, and may put a smile on your face, I need all of you readers to know, I am grateful for my life, I love my mamma very much, and I will snuggle her tonight as she prays to St Francis of Assisi for all the stray animals, wild animals, and discarded/abused animals.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Hug your animals and humans tight! XO