Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Facebook Profile Has Been Deactivated

My mamma has been on FB for about 8 years.

She created a profile for me a few months ago.

There are lots of animal profile pages out there.

Either someone reported us, or the fact that I gained 400 Facebook friends in such a short time, most of whom I have never even met, caused an alarm to go off somewhere in Facebook land.

If you SEARCH in Facebook, there are other users with the name "Stray Cat" - and they pose as HUMANS. I am a cat, and I wasn't posing as anything other than that - and Stray Cat is my REAL name.

Facebook asked for an authenticity check of my name - I assured them it is a real name - and so, I wait, patiently, for them to reactivate my profile. If it has to be made in to a PAGE rather than a PROFILE, mamma and I are fine with that... but for now, I must get out my writing impulses with my new blog.

Meow!